Wednesday 7 February 2018

Happiness Tips


When a person shows his happiness, I always feel stupid because he is the one who is happy to help others and he is nothing and we should give happiness to others and we also get happiness from this


In our day-to-day life, one should help others and we should feel like a good fortune in helping others; And this makes good behaviour towards each other, which leads to a happy life.

Meditate on the emotions as if I feel as sad as I am, then I focus your attention on happy things, and I feel that I am really happy. If a person is angry at someone, then he should focus his attention on other things and by that the anger of that person will be silenced as it is not due to the anger that we do not care that we are doing right and that we should not be angry for this. We must be happy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fish

A man goes fishing and it does not know that fish are caught by them. And then he picks his nets in the river to catch fish, but no fish ...