Sunday 11 February 2018

Thank You

I thank the person who has seen this world, I am thankful that I can see this beauty. People in the world are like those whose life is in misery and their life is not bright.
I am thankful that I can listen to music. There are some people who live whole life silently.
I thank you that my heart may also be in misery, there are some people who are having anything else to do so but they do not have any kind of heartache.
 I am thankful that I can proceed with my work and express my love for my people. There are some people that you do not even have time to meet with the people.
I thank that the people who cared about my attention and understand my words, because there are many people who do not understand.
Many times in our life, we forget about the most important things for which we should thank.

2 comments:

Fish

A man goes fishing and it does not know that fish are caught by them. And then he picks his nets in the river to catch fish, but no fish ...